Act II Released!!
Act II is finally released after a couple day delay!
Grab it here: Vacant Sky Vol 1 Contention [Act II].zip [125.04MiB] / 2shared / Gdc.wpi.edu
In order to properly convert over your save data from Act I, you need to have the Act I Clear Flag, which you get by saving after the credits. Make sure you’ve done that before trying to convert!
Make sure to play Act I first! Get it at the Vacant Sky page here: http://www.projectbc.net/vacantsky
What’s New in Act II?
* Removed the bug where First Aid was affected by ATK/DEF
* Removed the bug where reactions (namely Dodge and Counter) affected support abilities (no more Seri dodging heals!)
* Removed the bug where reaction icons sometimes wouldn’t appear
* Made the unlockable title screens less obscure to use
* Balanced Accuracy; see New Features
* Regeneration no longer hurts you
* Disenchant now works on Regeneration
* Removed the skills system
* You may now obtain new techniques from the menu instead of returning to the Hall of Legends
* The story is no longer painfully linear
* Vital Hit: High Accuracy grants you a chance of dealing critical hits; high Speed grants you defense against them
* Ascensions: Customizable powerups unique to certain characters
* Branching Story: Three mysteries to uncover, the order in which you proceed affecting the way the story unfolds
* Music: A new soundtrack composed by Tarranon, including a new opening theme
* Portraits: Includes a set of remastered and all new face portraits
* Charges: Auria gains the ability to store power for a future finishing attack