The World Is Made of Paper: New Demo Released!
A new demo has been released for The World Is Made of Paper, a psychological mystery visual novel. Check it out here!
New additions to the revamped demo:
- One of the three demo endings is now extended.
- The game now has a custom menu. It’s fully functioning, however, there are currently no hover or select displayables, meaning you can’t really tell when you’ve selected certain options. The main place where this probably stands out is in the loading screen. Loading does work. Just click on the load button, and even though nothing will appear to change, selecting your saves will now load them. I’m really sorry about this complication. It will be fixed, no questions asked, in the full version. For now, blame the Ren’py documentation for being utterly worthless.
- Some new expressions for characters.
- Two new backgrounds.
- Some of the art is now cleaned up. The CGs are still rough, however.
- General bugfixes and edits applied.